PureSkyblock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Template (MUST USE)

2 posters

Go down

Template (MUST USE) Empty Template (MUST USE)

Post by Pure Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:02 pm

If you are willing to apply for moderator please use the following format, also for a greater chance of being accepted make it look good by using complete sentences, etc. You will be notified ether on the forums or In-Game if you are accepted as a staff member. If you have donated and you are applying you have a greater chance of getting staff since you have already helped the server. You DO NOT have to apply to become moderator we will be looking at people who help in-game same with the people who apply, applying only lets us recognize you better. By applying for staff you are agreeing that you will not abuse the commands you get, and you will help the players of the server when needed.

In-Game Name -

Age -

How long have you been playing on the server -

How many hours do you play each day? -

Why should we choose you? -

Extra information -
Pure
Pure
Admin

https://purskyblock.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Template (MUST USE) Empty Re: Template (MUST USE)

Post by juan_692 Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:15 am

In-Game Name -juan_692

Age -14

How long have you been playing on the server -I have recently been plaing on the server and i am amazed i think that this srever is The One!

How many hours do you play each day? -Every day i play for about 6 hours thats if i dont have more time to play. Like on the weekends i will have more time to play.

Why should we choose you? -I think that You should choose me because i have a lot of experience being staff and i think that i can help this server be succesful. I do actually believe in this server because you the owner is trying very hard and you are very dedicated i will try to be the same way no matter what. Like you said Minecraft is a job and its a job that i am willing to take and be very responsible.I will try to protect the server as much as i can. I will guarantee you that tjis server will have no hackers and anything related.

Extra information -My skype is Minefreak692 I hope you know that i took time making this application because i believe that this srever will be succesful. Hope you like it and i will not be against your decision.Ask whatever you want to know!

juan_692

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum